The LANCO Scholarship Fund offers Six, One Thousand , scholarships to be awarded to three female and three male LANCO soccer players. The scholarships are in the names of Dave Edgecombe, Keith O’Malley and Angelo’s Soccer Corner.
The players must meet the criteria as set forth by the LANCO Scholarship Committee below.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Properly complete the application
2. Must be a senior in high school and have been a LANCO/EPYSA registered player in their junior year if not currently playing as a senior
3. Minimum SAT Score = 900
4. Minimum GPA = 2.75
5. Must be accepted by a Division I, II, III College or University, Junior College or Accredited Trade School.
6. Must not be accepted on a full scholarship
7. Must supply supportive financial information with application. PAGE 1 ONLY of the SAR is required for consideration. (The form is generated after the student’s submission of the FAFSA application)
Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in the rejection of the application.
Please mail completed application and required documents to:
The LANCO Scholarship Fund
Elizabethtown PA 17022
The applications must be USPS postmarked on or before May 30 of current year.